Recently I asked students how they recovered after a hard, stressful day at work. Here are the seven best suggestions with some comments. It’s not a definitive list so feel free to add your own favourites or just let me know what works for you. The important thing is to share.
- Several people mentioned variations on the mindful breathing theme. We do this in class all the time so most people will have practised this way of breathing from the diaphragm. Sit quietly and try it at home.
- The exercise brigade. I include myself in this. I love to thrash the hell out of a piece of rubber on the racketball court. I’ll chase that rubber ball all night and feel good afterwards. One person said they liked to lift “heavy” weights. not my choice but go for it. The gym works for some, running, swimming all excellent.
- Greenhouses and gardens were popular, even weeding. Can be combined with mindful breathing but gardens do it for many at this time of year.
- Going for a walk of any length, Pennine Way or around the block, it doesn’t matter. Get off the couch and go for a stroll, clear your head. If you walk regularly try a different route.
- Have a stretch, do some yoga and finish with five minutes of meditation, mindfulness. A morning session sets you up for a great day.
- Alcohol, prosecco in particular. Popular choice but not sustainable long term. About 15 years ago I did a taster class in Beeston. As students were leaving one woman declared loudly, “It’s only like having a bottle of wine.” It was meant as a put down because she wasn’t sweaty but I was proud, high praise indeed. How many bottles of wine has she consumed in the last fifteen years? If she’s had one for every yoga session I’ve done she will be well pickled by now.
- Mindful cooking. Too often we rush through our food preparation or bypass it completely. I’m sure Kim follows the cooking with mindful eating. Yum! Great idea Kim.
Watch Full Movie Warcraft (2016), Free Download Full Movie Warcraft (2016) Online , Warcraft (2016) English Subtitles , Free Streaming Movie Warcraft (2016).
Watch movie online Warcraft (2016) Free Online Streaming and Download HD Quality
Title : Warcraft
Release : 2016-05-25.
Language : English.
Runtime : 123 min.
Genre : Action, Adventure, Fantasy.
Stars : Paula Patton, Travis Fimmel, Ben Foster, Robert Kazinsky, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell.
The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people, and their home.
Incoming search term :
Warcraft English Subtitles
Watch Warcraft English Subtitles
Watch Movie Warcraft
Watch Movie Warcraft English Subtitles
Watch Movie Online Warcraft
Watch Movie Online Warcraft English Subtitles
Watch Full Movie Warcraft
Watch Full Movie Warcraft English Subtitles
Watch Full Movie Online Warcraft
Watch Full Movie Online Warcraft English Subtitles
Streaming Warcraft English Subtitles
Streaming Movie Warcraft
Streaming Movie Warcraft English Subtitles
Streaming Online Warcraft
Streaming Online Warcraft English Subtitles
Streaming Full Movie Warcraft
Streaming Full Movie Warcraft English Subtitles
Streaming Full Movie Online Warcraft
Streaming Full Movie Online Warcraft English Subtitles
Download Warcraft English Subtitles
Download Movie Warcraft
Download Movie Warcraft English Subtitles
Download Movie Online Warcraft
Download Movie Online Warcraft English Subtitles
Download Full Movie Warcraft
Download Full Movie Warcraft English Subtitles
Download Full Movie Online Warcraft
Download Full Movie Online Warcraft English Subtitles